THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Friday 18 June 2010

WHAT A BORING DAY!!

Evening all!!

Well,  today I had to go to a Managers away day or other words team building!!, what a total waste of time that was!!. 26 managers sitting in a semi circle playing games otherwise known as role play!!, my god I thought the day would never finish, and you ask, did I learn anything different??, a big fat NO!! lol, you have got to laugh otherwise I think I would cry!!
On a brighter note my new stamps from LOTV turned up today with some new card stack "latte" from DCWV, so I am a happy lady now :o)
So back to tonights creation and its going into three challenges

Crafter companion # 1 - Sketch
Just cute bears # 21 - here comes summer
I love Promarkers # 19 - Bears



Popcorn the bear - Crafter Companion


Close up of image


Close up of flowers


Side view

Items used

Papers - Crafters Companion Popcorn the bear cdrom and stash
Pearls - Stash
Card candy - Craftworkcards

Thank you for looking and all your fabby comments!!

I am off now to watch, yes you have guessed it, the footie and COME ON ENGLAND, you can do it lol

Have a lovely evening and have a great weekend!!

Love Vicky xx

22 comments:

Teresa said...

Hi Vicki, Sorry you had such a boring day, I think that would bore me to death too, I'd be sitting there thinking of the parcels that are likely to be waiting at home for me, haha!
I love your card its a real pretty one. Can't wait to see what you do with that Latte. luv Teresa xx

Rosietoes said...

What a shame you felt you had a wasted day Vicky. Never mind let's hope the England match cheers you up tonight.

This card is lovely. I really like the papers you have used and the lo. The image is so cute too.
Have a smashing weekend.

Edna x

Sandra said...

Hi Vicky....beautiful card...love the popcorn the bear image you have used and a lovely colour scheme too...thanks for joining us this week at Just Cute Bears..

Have a lovely weekend
Take care
San x

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Vicky has to be one of my favourite papers from the cd

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicky,
We had one of the "Team building" days recently, luckily I managed to get out of it, being a part-timer! Great card, have a good weekend. Sue x

Karen said...

This is really lovely Vicky, I love the soft colours, and love the LO too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Vicky. A sweet image, and the papers are fab.
Your work day sounds terrible!
I'm so glad I work in an office where there's only me! I can sing away to the radio all day long, make my own cuppas whenever I fancy. It's not such a bad job I have!
Love Elaine xx

coops said...

gorgeous card vicky, really cute image and love the delicate colours and layout.sounds like you had a really exciting day, not!!!luv coops.xx

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

A lovely card Vicky, those papers are lovely, and the image is great. Hugs Debbie x

Lorraine said...

Oh, I just love that, Vicky. Beautiful colours and so neatly made. Gorgeous. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous hun, love the super sweeet image and fab colours, big hugs Pops x x x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Vicky, your shading is fab. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

Little K Smith said...

Aaaaw such a cutie! Love this card Vicky, gorgeous soft colours and papers. Lovely flowers and pearls too.
Glad your 'team building' day is over, they are dreadful though aren't they! Have fun with your new LOTV stamps and forget all about it :)
Kelly.x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the soft colours!
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears!
Helen x

Jennifer said...

Awww! This card is a cutie!! Love your colouring! xx Jenny xx

WeirdCat said...

Lovely image, I love Popcorn,thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Sharon said...

Fab card, I love the delicate colours.

Carole said...

lovely card :) love the stamp x

katesacraftybugger said...

lovely cards ,thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week

My name is Wynneth said...

Fabulous card, I really love this image :o) Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Such a cute card - love the colour combo. Thanks for joining the CC June Challenge.

cats whiskers said...

Wow what a truly stunning card dear just love the image and your colour choices, thanks for joining us at Crafters Companion Challenge
Hugs Jacqui xx