THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Wednesday 5 May 2010

DREAMY!!

Hi Everyone!,

Went back to work today after having 5 days off ( I needed that lol), and had a very nice surprise on the DC site!!, images are sooo much bigger, easier to comment on projects and my gallery looks fab!!, bad point all my images that went on prior to the new up-grade are rubbish or no image at all!!, I surpose you cannot have it all lol.

I thought I share this cute image I done at the weekend, a beautiful stamp called "Dreamy" from Sugar Nellie



Sugar Nellie stamp " Dreamy"


Close up view of image


Close up of flowers


Side View

Items used

Stamp - Sugar Nellie
Promarkers
Papers - Polka Doodles "Paper Boutique" cdrom
Flowers - Joanna Sheen and Wild orchid crafts
Ribbon - Ribbon box
Pearls - from stash
Leaf Punch - Nellie Snedden
Embossing folder - Daisy pattern from Cuttlebug

Hope you like my little creation and thank you for all your comments :o)
Have a lovely evening,
Love Vicky xx

P.s Pop over to DC, the gallery is fab!!

5 comments:

Rosietoes said...

This is adorable. A beautiful card in such lovely gentle colours.
Edna x

coops said...

stunning card vicki, i love this manga and your colours are gorgeous.love your layout and papers and fab ribbon.luv coops.xx

Carol said...

Gorgeous my friend!! Commented on dc the other day and haven't been back on since. Thanks for letting us know it's improved, about time don't you think lol? I'll go check it out. Lotsa luv xxxxx

Di said...

Lovely girly card.Fab layout and colours.Nice neat bows too. Di.

Noreen said...

Fab card, love the lo you've used & how the shapes are echoed in the lo Noreen x