THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday 19 April 2010

Sweet and Sassy

Hi Everyone!!

Well, went back to work today, loads to sort out as always, and those Surgeons can really irritate me lol!!. Never mind, at least I am at home but my poor mum is still stuck in America!!. I see DC are sort of back to normal tonight, and I did manage to upload a card on their site woohoo, so I see how long that lasts, but members are still not rating as much as they use too, what a shame.

Anyway, enough of me waffling, this beautiful image is a Sugar Nellie stamp - sweet and sassy - and you guest it, the designer is Elizabeth Bell!


Sweet and Sassy


Close up of flower


Close up


Side view

Items used

Stamp - Sugar Nellie- Sweet and Sassy
Promarkers
Papers - Candy Doodle-Polka doodle cdrom
Flowers - Prima & Wild orchid crafts
Ribbon - Ribbon box
Buckle - Wild orchid crafts
Leaf Punch - Nellie Snedden
Border punch- Floral Vine

Hope you like my card, thanks for looking and have a lovely evening,

Love Vicky xx

5 comments:

Little K Smith said...

Such a pretty card Vixx, love the ribbon with the cute buckle. I've got some of those buckles and had forgotten about them until just now!! (Oh the shame!)
Kelly.x

Carol said...

Gorgeous again my friend!!!! What can I say except that I luv everything you make. Sorry to hear your Mum's still stuck in America, hope she'll be able to come home soon, I see they're gonna be flying again from tomorrow. Lotsa luv xxxxxx

coops said...

stunning card vicky, i really love th eimage and really great spring colours.i do hope your mum gets home soon.luv coops.xx

Sarpreet said...

so gorgeous, members wont rate so much because it takes so long! i agree it is a shame - not a lot of people are happy with the gallery

cheryl said...

Oh this is just so so cute, just love it hugs cheryl xx