THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Friday 2 April 2010

FOR MY MUM X



Popcorn the Bear.



Sunflowers from Joanna Sheen



Card candy



Papers from Funky Hands Seasons CDRom

Hi All,

I made this lovely card today for my fab Mum who will be 60 on the 8th April.
Mum will be flying in from Spain on Tuesday and leave our shores on Friday to go to the States - Grand Canon and Los Vegas - I am sooo jealous!!

Anyway, back to the card, Coloured the image with promarkers, Funky hand seasons cdrom backing papers, ribbon from ribbon box, beautiful flowers from Joanna Sheen and card candy.

Hope you like the card!!

Bye for now xx

P.s Thanks for looking, I really appreciate any comments you give me :o) xxx

1 comment:

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

This is such a beautiful card, those flowers are just gorgeous. Hope your mum has a lovely birthday. I'm jealous too wish it was me off to the States.
Hugs Debbie x