THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday 22 March 2010



Hope you like them !!



Victoria case - "AUTUMN"- SCACD Stamp.



Victoria case - "AUD" - SCACD Stamp.



Elizabeth Bell - "SUSAN" - SCACD Stamp.

I found these lovely stamps on Crafters Companion web site, and they are simply gorgeous. I have other SCACD stamps, so hopefully will be useing them in the next week or so, so watch this space.!!
SCACD stands for Susanas custom art and card design and comes from an artist in America.

The papers used on "SUSAN" and " AUTUMN " are from Laura Ashley Love song papers.
The papers used on "AUD" are from Laura Ashley contemporary papers.

I have had these papers for a while and I thought they went perfectly with these stamps, what do you think !!??.

Thanks again for looking at my blog, and I hope you like my little master pieces !! :0)

2 comments:

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous selection of cards (have become a follower)

Shelly said...

Hi! Great cards, love the fresh colours! The SK images are so cute! You asked about the stamp I used for my 'resting my eyes' card, it's from a new clear set from Papermania called A Man's World 'Couch Potato'. Hope this helps.
Shelly ;)