THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Thursday, 14 January 2016

WILD ROSE STUDIO DT POST ~ FLOWER FRAME AND BUTTERFLY....

Morning all...

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card...and today I have played with one of my
new dies from Wild Rose Studio...and mixed it with some
of my old favourites too...



I have used some pretty WRS papers....white card....the flowers
 are from Wild Orchid Crafts and some pearls too...

Just so pretty methinks...:o)

So thanks for stopping by...and have a lovely day too...

Vicky xx

3 comments:

angelwhispers said...

So pretty Vicky loving the frame die its so beautiful it has so much detail love it. Chanelle xxx

Juls said...

Very stylish xx

Karen Knott said...

This is a gorgeous card Vicky, the papers are so pretty and I love that frame die :)
Hugs, Kaz x