THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 31 August 2014

CRAFT MOJO DT POST ~ HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

Morning all.....

and I hope you are all well too.....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with my gorgeous stamps and dies from MFT...which are all available from Craft Mojo....to make this quick Birthday card...


Front View...


Close up of balloons...


Side View...

Such a great design for both boys and girls methinks...plus don't forget to pop
over to Craft Mojo to check out all the gorgeous goodies...

So thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day too...


2 comments:

Danica said...

Aaaah Vicky, your card is beauuutiful. I love balloons.
Danica xx

~@ngie~ said...

fantastic card darl... am loving ya dies... can I pleez have your craft room??? hahaha

love n hugz Angie xXx