THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Wednesday, 16 July 2014

DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE DT POST ~ HAVE A COOL BIRTHDAY...

Morning all...

and I hope you are all well too.....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of my gorgeous images from DigiStamp Boutique...and this delicious image is from the "Scrumptious Set"




So yummy methinks....:o)

Items Used...


Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments too :o)

So that's all from me today and I hope you all have a lovely day too...

4 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous image and card,love the colours.
Sue xx

Mojca said...

ohhhhh the pretty image and gorgeous colours. Hugs! Mojca

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Love the soft pastels on this one! Fab Birthday card ~jeni :)

Karen Petitt said...

Vicky I could end up spending the whole night looking and commenting on all your beautiful creations - but dinner is soon so I have had to cherry pick a few!
That is such a cute card and the image is perfectly retro - we have an American style diner not far from where we live and this reminds me of that style! Beautifully coloured Karen xx