THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 23 December 2012

DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE DT CARD ~ MAC AND FLOWERS..

Morning all...

Hope you are all well today...and what a surprise..another dull, damp day..!!

Anyway...onto my card..and today I have played with "Mac and Flowers" from Digistamp Boutique. I been practising trying to do "fur"and I'm really pleased how he has turned out...and I so love this wee doggie too...just so cute bless..:o)

I have teamed him up with some gorgeous papers from Dovecraft..a felt flower made from a MDF die..some leaves..a cute heart..a sentiment and some pearls too..

and here is is...WOOF..!!




 Close up of image..


 A Compilation..


 Arty View..


Side View..

Items Used

Papers ~ Dovecraft "Garden Party" @ MCH
Colouring medium ~ Copics, Chalks & Prisma Pencils
Flower ~ MFT "Layered Rose" 
Heart ~ WOJ "Cute Hearts"
Leaves ~ Cheery Lynn "Stacker flower leaves" @ MCH
Brad, spacer & Pearls ~ The Hobby House
Sentiment ~ LOTV
Stickles ~ Stardust @ MCH
Card Blank ~ Craftwork cards

Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments too :o)

So do pop over to DigiStamp Boutique...and check out all the adorable images...and Ooodles of inspiration too...

So that's all from me today...we are out later with my lovely in-laws for lunch...so no cooking from me today..woohoo...!

So have a lovely day...and I catch ya all laters..

Ooh blw I was so pleased Louis won Strictly last night.. :o)

26 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful layout Vicky.
Very pretty card with lovely details.
Gr Elly

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Vicky - you have coloured the fur to perfection.
Wishing you and yours a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Take care
Debs xx

Sue said...

Awwww he is so cute Vicky and your colouring is wonderful. I love the papers and layout too.

I hope you have a good day
hugs Sue

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Vicky! Love your colouring, so good!
I hope you have a lovely day.
Hugs xx

The Little Stamper said...

Hi Vicky. I think you have done a great job with that fur, and Mac looks so cute with his flower!

Hope you ave a nice time with your in laws and get to put your feet up a bit.

Sharon x

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautfiul card. Nice sweet colors. The stamp is so nice colouring.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/

Rachel said...

Soooo cute Vicky, I love the image and those soft colours.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, Wedgie xxx

downrightcrafty said...

how adorable and love the colouring and the glitter and pearls on the flowers so sweet
Hugs and Xmas wishes
Kate xx

Anne said...

Gorgeous as always Vicky.
Have a great Christmas:)
Anne x

Marlene Atkinson said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, love the dog, and papers. Marlene

Mojca said...

Oh such an adorable image Vicky! And I love the bright papers you used. Hugs! Mojca

Unknown said...

Gosh that sweet dog so reminds me of the dog my SIL has! Such a darling card again Vicky! Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

heidy said...

Your card made me smile Vicky,what a cutie!!
XXX Heidy

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a cute dog and his fur looks great. Love experimenting with colouring.

Gina's Cards said...

What a sweet card. His fur looks amazing!

Hugs
Gina x

Barb Ghig said...

Such a darling card! I love all your details, and your 'fur' coloring is just perfect!
Enjoy your day...you sure deserve it!

May said...

Gorgeous card Vicky as always.. Love that image & lovely layout... I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas & A Happy New Year... Hugs May x x x

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A lovely card Vicky and your colouring of that cute dog is gorgeous.

Hope you have an amazing Christmas and all the best to you and your family for 2013.

Big Hugs Sarahxx

Jude said...

Gorgeous card Vicky.

Have a lovely Christmas with your family.

Hugs
Judex

Little K Smith said...

Aaaww this is so gorgeous Vicky! I adore the cute doggy and lovely pretty colours and fab design too :)
Kelly.x

Jo said...

So sweet! Sending Christmas wishes from our house to yours......hope you have a wonderful time!
Hugs Jo x

Susie said...

Gorgeous card - really cute image and I love the colours you've used! Have a wonderful Christmas, Vixx. Susie x

coops said...

so gorgeous vicky,the image is adorable and fab pretty details ;D

xx coops xx

Juls said...

too cute!! Love the felt flower!! Hugs Juls

scrappymo! said...

He's a Sweetie! Great image and great fcolouring.

Bettina L. said...

Oh this is way cute Vicky. Love the sparkle, layers and choice in colours too. Hugs Bettina xx