THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Friday 18 August 2017

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ HAPPY REINDEER..

Morning all...

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with another one
 of my adorable new Christmas stamps from LOTV....and this
 sweetie is called...



Again I have coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils...
the papers are from Wild Rose Studio....I have used Tattered Lace
dies...and added a pearl and a little glitter too...

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too...

Vicky xx

4 comments:

Brawny x said...

Beautiful card Vicky x

Carole Pollard said...

Love this design its just fabulous love and hugs Carolex

Brawny x said...

Cute card x

Becca Kate Houghton said...

Hi please could you tell me what colours you have used? It's so beautiful!

Thanks!