THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Thursday 18 May 2017

WILD ROSE STUDIO DT POST ~ THANK YOU...

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with my dies
and papers from Wild Rose Studio and made this simple
Thank You card...



I have die-cut the pretty Emmeline die into some cream card stock and
carefully left the die cut in place.....I then added some some acetate and
and some sticky backing and sprinkled some guiding flakes and removed
the access. I then mounted the panel onto the backing paper with some 
foam pads and finished off by adding a sentiment and sequins...

So thanks for stopping by.....and have a lovely day too....

Vicky xx

2 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Vicky
Hugs Sylvie x

mamawcindy said...

Thought I would stop by to see what you have been up to lately, Enjoyed seeing your latest creations. Your Thank You Card Is so pretty. You Inspire your followers. Happy Day to you!
cindys-greencricut