THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday 1 May 2017

MIRABELLE MONDAY....

Morning all....

And I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of my new
decoupage packs from Santoro...and this sweetie is called...

Mirabelle...


I have created a round card using my dies.....the papers are from Santoro
Mirabelle collection...added some Sue Wilson die cut flowers and flourish
and some pearls too...

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too...



Vicky xx

3 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous this is just so pretty Love and hugs Carole x

Unknown said...

Morning Vicky what a gorgeous card and your design is wonderful I love the colours you have used.

Debs xxxx
http://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/

Juls said...

Gorgeous xx