THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Saturday 20 May 2017

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ RELEASE DAY...!!

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with a new stamp
from Lili of the Valley....and it's also release day for 20 new
adorable cuties...!!

Do pop over to the LOTV Website and check out all the new
designs..they are so adorable and I'm sure you will love them
all as much as I do...💖

Bedtime Stories


I coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils....the papers
are from LemonCraft....the dies are a mix of Tattered Lace, MFT
and Sue Wilson and I have added some twine and pearls too...

So thanks for stopping by....and don't forget to check out all the 
new additions too...!!

Vicky xx

3 comments:

Juls said...

Too cute!! Xx

coops said...

So gorgeous Vicky.Sweet image and I love your soft colours :D

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beyond adorable Vicky! Love that sweet image it would be so perfect for my sweet niece who's just starting to read books. All of 2 years old! Love the pretty card design. That border edge is so lovely. Love the soft colours and the doodling too. Hugs, Wends xoxo