THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 30 April 2017

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ MAY SNEAK PEEK # 2

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card...and today I have got the pleasure to showcase 
another new stamp from LOTV..

This new release also coincides with LOTV 13th Birthday...which is 
the 10th May...and to celebrate there will be 3 ballet girls...2 new 
images with a new girlie character called Alice and a very cute
Bridesmaid stamp....and the release day will their birthday...!!

and this sweetie is called....

Warming Up



I have used my Copics and SN Pencils...the papers are from LemonCraft....
the dies are a mix of Tattered Lace and MFT...and I have added some pearls
too...

So thanks for stopping by....and do watch out for more sneak peeks of these
gorgeous new stamps...

Vicky xx

1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

She's a beauty! Lovely card, Jo x