THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Friday 3 March 2017

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ NEW ARRIVAL...

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too....

So onto my card...and today I have played with one of my new
trio stamps from LOTV...and this sweetie is from the...

Baby Trio Set


I have coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils......the
papers are from Maya Designs...the dies are a mix of Sue Wilson,
MFT and First Edition....and I have inked the edges with some
Distress Inks...

So thanks for stopping by...and have a lovely day too....

Vicky xx

5 comments:

Rachel's Cards said...

Gorgeous card...

rachel xx

Juls said...

So so very gorgeous & cute!!! Xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Super cute Vicky! Love the soft palette and pretty papers. A beautiful new baby card. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Unknown said...

Vicky your cards are really adorable! Everyone of them. Thank your for sharing them with us.

Unknown said...

Vicky all your creations are adorable! Thanks for sharing them with us.
They give me so much inspiration in my crafting. Hugs Sirpa