THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 26 February 2017

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ SNEAK PEEK DAY 5....


Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with another one
of my new Trio stamps from LOTV....available from the
28th February...and this sweet image is from the...

Wedding Trio Set



I have coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils.......the
papers are from Maya Designs...the dies are a mix of Sue Wilson,
First Edition and MFT...and I have added some pearls and twine
too...

So thanks for stopping by....and do pop back for more 
sneaky peeks...!!

Vicky xx

5 comments:

cheryl said...

This is gorgeous hun beautiful detail hugs cheryl xxx

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty this is so classy just love it Love and hugs Carole x

coops said...

So stunning Vicky.Beautiful image and design :D

xx coops xx

Juls said...

So sweet and romantic xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Vicky this is beautiful hun. Love the way you've combined the different papers. So so pretty and will make a beautiful keepsake for the lucky couple. Love the large pearls too, so pretty. Hugs, Wends xoxo