THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Friday 24 February 2017

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ FEBRUARY SNEAK PEEK 4....

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with another one
of my new Trio stamps from LOTV....available from the
28th February...and this sweet image is from the...

Wedding Trio Set


I have coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils.......the
papers are from Maya Designs...the dies are a mix of Sue Wilson,
First Edition and MFT...and I have added some pearls and twine
too...

So thanks for stopping by....and do pop back for more 
sneaky peeks...!!

Vicky xx

2 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty fab stamp and I love your colours love and hugs Carole x

Juls said...

Beautiful, so soft & pretty