THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 19 February 2017

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ FEBRUARY SNEAK PEEK 3

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card...and today I have played with another one
of my new LOTV Trio stamps......available from the end of 
February.....and this sweet image is from
the...

Baby Trio Stamp Set


 I have used my Copics and SN Pencils to colour....the papers
are from Anna Marie Designs...the dies are a mix of MFT and
Sue Wilson...and I have added some twine too...

So thanks for stopping by....and don't forget to look out
for more sneaky peeks...!!

Vicky xx

4 comments:

Uschi said...

You have designed your card very beautiful. The motive is really sweet! The colours you have chosen fit very well. Altogether this really is a lovely card.
Love Uschi

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning design what fab colours this looks amazing Love and hugs Carole x

cheryl said...

Oh wow this is beautiful hun love the flower display love cheryl xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, that's beyond darling!! I can't wait to see the new sets! They're had some utterly scrumptious releases lately. They just keep rolling them out, it's fabulous! Love this enchanting creation. It's absolutely beautiful and so perfect for a wee baby boy! Hugs, Wends xoxo