THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Friday 13 January 2017

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ SO CUTE...!!

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with another cute
trio stamp from LOTV...and the sweetie is from the...



I have used my Copics and SN Pencils to colour....the papers are from
First Edition....the dies are a mix of Sue Wilson and MFT...and the
sentiment is from LOTV too...

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too....

Vicky xx

3 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

Oh Vicky!

This card is so cute! I like the way the round card perfectly fits the image!

Hugs,

Chriss

Dotty Jo said...

Simply adorable, methinks! Jo x

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant I love this great card fab design Love and hugs Carole x