THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Friday 9 December 2016

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ SNOW FLURRIES....AND SNEAK PEEK...!!

Afternoon all.....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto the my card....and today I have played with one of my 
super cute Christmas Stamps from LOTV.....but before I show 
you my card....here is a sneak peek of some new Trio stamps
 that go on sale next Friday....there are 8 in total plus some 
very cute and adorable mice stamps too.....


and I will be showing you some other sneak peeks over the 
next couple of days...!!

and here is today's card....



I have used my Copics and SN Pencils to colour and the other stamps,
gilding flakes and dies are all from Creative Expression/ Sue Wilson.

So thanks for stopping by....and have a great evening too....

Vicky xx

1 comment:

Ally said...

what a sweet card and beautiful dies you used for it! Love the colour combination too and the "frame" around the card gives it a cool finish!
xxx, Ally