THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Wednesday 19 October 2016

TRIMCRAFT DT POST ~LITTLE CHRISTMAS TREE....

Evening all....

and I'm back again with another card... :)

This time I have played with some gorgeous new
Christmas items from Trimcraft...and made this 
very clean and simple card....


I have used some gorgeous Simply Creative "Frosted Papers" for my
background..I have also used some contrast papers to cover a photo frame..
the pretty Christmas Tree die is also cut out with the papers...I have 
added some twine and...some glitter stars and the snowflake are from 
the "Happy Christmas" die...

So thanks for stopping by....and the full details/how to make
are on my Trimcraft page...

have a lovely evening....

Vicky xx

1 comment:

joscelyne said...

c'est trop joli dans ces tons, j'adore!