THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 23 October 2016

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ SNEAK PEEK TIME..!!

Afternoon all....

and I hope you are all well too... :o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with a new stamp
from LOTV. In this collection there will be 4 new vintage boy
stamps and 3 cute animal stamps...and the release date is...

 Friday 28th October

So not long to wait...!!

and today I have used the adorable....

The Gardener


I have coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils...
the papers are from Anna Marie Designs...the dies are from
Sue Wilson....and I have added some doodling and a 
gem too.. 

So thanks for stopping by....and please look out for other
new stamps too...

Vicky xx

3 comments:

~@ngie~ said...

love it... stunning card as always darl :) xXx
Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Diane said...

Love this card. Your colouring is amazing. Which Sue Wison collection is the die from? The shape is perfect to set this image off.

Diane said...

Gorgeous card, your colouring is perfect.
Which Sue Wilson die collection I'd this die from?