THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Wednesday 3 August 2016

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ SNEAK PEEK #4 "TRIOS NOEL BUNNY"

Evening all...

And I hope you are all well too... :o)

So onto my card....and today I have once again played
with my cute Trios Noel Bunny set from LOTV...and
this sweet set will be available from the...

8th August...

so not long now...!!


I have coloured the bunny with my Copics and SN pencils...and a couple 
of crafters have asked what colours I have used for the reds, greens and
beige...and here are the colours..

Reds ~ R25, 27 & 29
Greens ~ YG61, 63 & 67
Beige ~ E40, 42,42 & 43

I also use a black Spectrum Noir pencil for added shading with some
white spirit to blend..

The dies are from Creative Expression Sue Wilson range...some white
and red card and some gems too...

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely evening too....

Vicky xx

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Wow! Stunning work, Jo x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh that's gorgeous Vicky! Love your pretty poinsettias and that sweet bunny. Gorgeous die combo too. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Vicky ... Love the image.. and the dies
Sylvie x

joscelyne said...

toute cette série de noël est à tomber!