THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Wednesday 24 August 2016

DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE DT POST ~ BOO...!!

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too... :o)

So onto my card.....and today I have played with one of my
new digi stamps from DigiStamp Boutque....and this sweetie
is from the...



I have coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils...the dies
are a mix of Sue Wilson and Wild Rose Studio...the papers are
from MFT....and I have added a gem too....

So thanks for stopping by.....and have a lovely day too...

Vicky xx

4 comments:

Juls said...

Fabulous xx

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous card darl... I love everything about it... dies.. papers.. image LOL :) xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Chriss America Real said...

This card is so cute! I have never been to digi stamps boutique. I think I will stop by!

Rachael said...

This is a fun and cute card. I have such a hard time creating greetings for Halloweenie, but I really like your use of form and colour here. Also, your layered pieces are very on point! Great job creating texture.