THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Wednesday 9 March 2016

DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE DT POST ~ SKETCHY BUNNY....

Morning all.....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with a new
image from DigiStamp Boutique...and this sweetie is
called...



I have coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils...the
papers are from LemonCraft....a doily...the frame was made
using my ScanNCut and all other dies are from MFT...

So thanks for stopping by...and have a lovely day too...

Vicky xx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card Vicky, love that cute image I think I need a visit to DB today lol
gorgeous flower and papers too !
Hugs, Kaz x

Lynsey said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love it. Lyns xx

Unknown said...

What an adorable card, love how you've used the doily. Karen x

Mary said...

What a lovely ,cute card!! Beautiful!
Have a nice evening, liefs Mary

Jan said...

This is lovely Vicky xx Jan

joscelyne said...

carte charmante et adorable!