THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday 26 October 2015

SUGAR NELLIE DT POST ~ PRETTY PRINCESS...

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too... :o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of
my gorgeous images from Sugar Nellie....and this
sweetie is called...



I have used some gorgeous Pink Petticoat Papers for 
the base of my card....


Coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils..
and cut her out with my Scan n Cut...


and the flower stamp was a freebie...and the leaves are
from Clearly Besotted...

All dies used are from MFT...

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too...


5 comments:

Sheila said...

I love this. Very unusual colour combo but have to say it's stunning. Did you know PP is closing down hun? Lots of bargains! So sad as it love her papers! X

Brawny x said...

A fabulous card Vicky. She's so cute x

Sue said...

Vicky, this is beautiful. I love your colour combination and your card design is really pretty.
Sue...xxx

Marilyn said...

I love this card and everything about it Vicky! Sweet image, gorgeous colouring, fabulous papers and design. This little princess is a fave image of mine too.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So beautiful. Love the colour combo and papers. A fabulous card. Hugs, Wends x