THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday 17 August 2015

SUGAR NELLIE DT POST ~ LIVE...LAUGH...LOVE...

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too..... :o)

So onto my card...and today I have played with one of my
gorgeous digi stamps from Sugar Nellie...and this sweetie
is called...



I have used some pretty LOTV papers to create the base of
 my card...


Coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils....


and used a mix of MFT dies...Blueprints 20 and 5 and the lovely
flower is from Clearly Besotted....

So thanks for stopping by...and have a lovely day too...


5 comments:

Daniele said...

gorgeous card Vicky
hugs x

Unknown said...

Evening Vicky what a beautiful card I adore this image and you have coloured it in beautifully and the over all design is wonderful.

Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Unknown said...

Totally stunning! Love how you coloured her dress!
Lucy x

joscelyne said...

féérique et aérienne cette petite fée, carte superbe!

Brawny x said...

She is so gorgeous Vicky. Fabulous card x