THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Saturday 25 July 2015

LILI OF THE VALLEY DC POST ~ SNEAK PEEK...SNOWMAN SERENADE...

Afternoon all.....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card...and today I have the great pleasure to sneak peek
one of our new Christmas Stamps from LOTV..

We have 12 new Christmas stamps and 12 new fairy stamps 
flying our way at the end of the month....and they are all so gorgeous...!!

Stamp ~ Snowman Serenade (available 31st July)
Sentiment ~ Greetings Postmarks


Front View....


Close up of image...


Side View....

Just so adorables methinks....:o)

I have coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils...
the dies are from MFT...and I have used some Stickles too....

So thanks for stopping by...and do pop back tomorrow for
another sneak peek....


3 comments:

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card x

Kat W said...

Utterly adorable, I agree! You have really brought these cute snowmen to life with your gorgeous colouring and the sweet design :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Rosietoes said...

I love this image Vicky - gorgeous card. x