THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Wednesday 8 July 2015

DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE DT POST ~ THANK YOU MONKEY KITE....

Afternoon all....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of
my new images from DigiStamp Boutique....and this sweetie
is called....



Front View....


Close up of image...


Side View....

Just so cute methinks....and perfect card for teachers too...:o)

I have used my Copics and SN Pencils to colour...some Doodlebug 
papers and all the dies are from MFT....

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely afternoon too....


2 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Vicky, i love the card the image is so cute and love the DP and the layout!

Sue said...

Vicky, this is great. I love your card design and you really must have the patience of a saint to do such beautiful fussy cutting...That monkey is beautifully coloured and very expertly cut out! (I can't even cut a straight line with a guillotine)!
Sue...xxx