THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Tuesday 2 June 2015

LILI OF THE VALLEY DC CARD ~ FABULOUS FLOWER...AND A CHALLENGE TOO...!!

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of my gorgeous
Lili of the Valley stamps....and I have some exciting news to share too...!!

Over at Lili of the Valley Facebook Page there is a summer themed
challenge...it started on the 1st June and runs till the 4th June...
and 3 lucky chosen winners and 3 lucky random winners will win
some LOTV Vouchers..and the winners will be announced on Friday.
For more information please pop over to 
their Summer Special Challenge FB page here..

and here is my Summer Themed card....using the adorable...



Front View...



Close up of image....



Side View....

Simply adorables methinks....:o)

I have coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils...and all 
the dies are from My Favourite Things...

So thanks for stopping by...and have a lovely day too....


2 comments:

Kat W said...

Cute and definitely summery! A fabulous design and your fussy cutting is amazing!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Chriss America Real said...

Just adorable! Love the stitching!