THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Friday 29 May 2015

DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE DT POST ~ MILKMAN ALF.....


Morning all...

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of my
older images from DigiStamp Boutique...and this handsome
chappie is simply perfect for Fathers Day methinks....


Front View....


Close up of image...


Side View....

Simply fabulous methinks....:o)

I have used my Copics and SN Pencils to colour...the papers are
from Pink Petticoat...and the dies and embossing folder are from
My Favourite Things...

So thanks for stopping by...and have a lovely day too...


6 comments:

Sheila said...

Great card. Love the blocks on the background. X

Brawny x said...

Aw what a fabulous image. I love it. Great card c

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Vicky love the image and design have a lovely weekend
Dianne xx :)

Chriss America Real said...

This card is so cute! I love the color combinations you used & the embellishments!
Hug,
Chriss

Katrina Bufton said...

Fab card, love the patchwork feel and the colouring is great.
Katrina x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, he is a cheeky chappy lol
Hugs Shell xx