THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Wednesday 15 April 2015

DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE DT POST ~ HAPPY BARK-DAY...!!

Afternoon all.....

and I hope you are all well on this beautiful spring day...:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played once again with one
of my super cute images from DigiStamp Boutique...and this
sweetie is from the 



Front View....


Close up of image....


Side View...

Simply adorables methinks....:o)

and here is the rest of the collection....


I have coloured him in my Copics...SN Pencils and all the dies are
from My Favourite Things...

So thanks for stopping by...and have a great evening too...


5 comments:

Wendy said...

Fabulous card VIcky, so cute!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Alina said...

beautiful card, Vicky, lovely stamp set!

Dotty Jo said...

So cute! Jo x

Stressed Stamper said...

me thinks adorable too
Sarah x

joscelyne said...

que c'est mignon, le choix des papiers, les touches de couleur rouge, tout est adorable!