THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Thursday 12 March 2015

WILD ROSE STUDIO DT POST ~ THINKING OF YOU....

Evening all.....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card...and today I have been playing with a beautiful new
 die and sentiments stamps from Wild Rose Studio...




I have used various different coloured card stock to piece the die...


and the sentiment is from the Everyday Sentiment Collection..

Simply stunning methinks...and I will definitely be using other colour
ways to use this die too..:o)

So thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your evening too...


3 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous....just love the soft colours & that die is fabulous!
Have a great weekend
Hugs Shell xx

Stressed Stamper said...

Yes with you on that one! - Stunning xxxx

Unknown said...

Hi Vicky what a beautiful card I love the die cuts and the design is wonderful.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards– my personal blog}