THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday 30 March 2015

SUGAR NELLIE DT POST ~ SWEET ROSIE...

Afternoon all.....

and I hope you are all well too.....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have been playing with one of my gorgeous
 digi stamps from Sugar Nellie....and this sweet image is called...


Front View....


Close up of image....


Side View....

Just so beautiful methinks....and I love this shade of blue too...:o)

I have coloured her with my Copics and SN Pencils...the papers are from
Pink Petticoat and the dies are all MFT...

So thanks for stopping by and have a great day too...


7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

She's a beauty! And what a coincidence as i spotted her in my stamp collection this morning and though 'must ink her up!' Jo x

Aunty Sue said...

such a cute image and designed beautifully love the papers and colour

Whisper said...

Aaah so adorable, luv Sam x

Jacee said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, love this one!
hugs jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sue said...

Hi Vicky, called by to say hello and become your newest follower. This is a really lovely card, It is beautifully put together and such gorgeous colouring.
Sue. ️xxx
tanglemousecards.blogspot.co.uk

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Vicky...love it!
Hugs
Wendy xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, I like the adorable image!
Kevin xx