THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday 23 February 2015

SUGAR NELLIE DT POST ~ HUGS FOR FIFI....

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of my gorgeous
girly stamps from Sugar Nellie...and this sweet image is called
Hugs for Fifi from the Puppy Love collection...


Front View....


Close up of image....


Side View....

Just so adorable methinks...and fabulous to colour too...:o)

I have used Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils to colour and the
dies are from My Favourite Things...

So thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day too...


3 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh this card is so beautiful Vicky! hugs! Mojca

Holly Young said...

So cute, and again your coloring is great. Love the paper and the doodled frame!

joscelyne said...

tout simplement ravissante cette carte!