THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday 9 February 2015

SUGAR NELLIE DT POST ~ AUTUMN LEAVES....

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too.....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of my gorgeous 
All Dressed Up stamps....which is exclusive to Sugar Nellie...
and this beauty is called "Autumn Leaves"....


Front View....


Close up of image....


Side View....

Just so gorgeous methinks....and I love the wee butterflies too...:o)

All items are listed below....

So thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day too....


4 comments:

Holly Young said...

This is really precious. Such a girly card. I love the sweet paper you used, and the doodled line is wonderful.

Alina said...

sooooo beautiful!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute, I love it.

Lee said...

Beautiful card Vicky,your colouring is perfect.Love the design.Hope you are all well.x