THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Tuesday 3 February 2015

LILI OF THE VALLEY ~ Ooops....

Morning all.....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with another retired stamp
from Lili of the Valley...and this sweetie is called
"Ooops"


Front View....


Close up of image....


Side View....

Just so cute methinks...and definitely reminds me of my son...lol...

All items used are listed below...

So thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day too...


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Vicky Another stunning card I love the image and the design and the colours are wonderful. xx

Debs xx

{Debs Cards– my personal blog}

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous card. Fab image x

joscelyne said...

que c'est mignon comme tampon, encore une carte très réussie!