THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Saturday 31 January 2015

LILI OF THE VALLEY ~ RUGBY MAD....

Afternoon all.....

and I hope you are all well too on another cold & snowy day....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have made a very quick and simples card
using one of my LOTV stamps...and sadly another one that has
retired....:o(


Front View....


Close up of image...


Side View...

Such a cutie methinks...:o)

All dies used are from MFT...available at Craft Mojo...
and I coloured him in my Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils...

So thanks for stopping by and have a lovely evening too...

Stay warm....

5 comments:

Lisa xx said...

oh how sweet....fab image and coloured as beautifully as ever

Brawny x said...

Fab just adore this stamp. Great card x

Unknown said...

Hi Vicky what a wonderful card for a young man. I love the image and the design is great.

Debs xx

{Debs Cards– my personal blog}

Stressed Stamper said...

Love that image and so love the stitching - coming up my birthday and its on my "wish list"
Hugs
Sarah x

joscelyne said...

un petit garçon va se régaler en recevant cette carte adorable!