THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Wednesday 28 January 2015

DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE DT POST ~ JOLLY ST PATS....

Afternoon all....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of my new images
 from DigiStamp Boutique....and this handsome chappie is called 


Front View...


Close up of image...


Side View...

Just so cute methinks....:o)

All items used are listed below...

So thanks for stopping by and have a lovely afternoon too...


3 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

Wow this is very cute! I like your thinking, skip over Valentine's and the cold weather and go right to Spring & St. Patick's day!

Mary said...

Great St Patrick's day card!!!!
Enjoy a lovely day, liefs Mary

joscelyne said...

que c'est mignon tout plein, le personnage est craquant et les tons sont très beaux!