THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Friday 30 January 2015

DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE DT POST ~ BIRTHDAY DRAGO...

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too.....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with another new image
from DigiStamp Boutique...and this adorable sweetie is called


Front View...


Close up of image...


Side View...

Just so adorable methinks....and great for boy cards too...!!

All items used are listed below...

So thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day too...


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Vicky what a great card I love the image it's so cute and I love the design too.

Debs xxx

www.debsartliffcards.blogspot.co.uk

The Little Stamper said...

Love your card Vicky and the image is adorable…..would be perfect for my great nephews I think!

Sharon x

Mojca said...

Waaaw this is siooo cute! Have a lovely veekend! Hugs! Mojca

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Too cute hun, love him! Our Katie would love him, might have to get him, its her 17th next Friday & I think he would be perfect!
Have a great weekend
hugs Shell xx

Lorna said...

Fabulous card and image, love the colours

hugs Lorna xx