THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Wednesday 24 December 2014

WILD ROSE STUDIO DT POST ~ GIRL WITH PRESENTS....AND WISHING YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS TOO....XX

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well....and one more sleep till Santa....:o)

So onto my card...and my final Christmas share too...I have 
used one of my gorgeous panels from Wild Rose Studio..


Front View....



Close up of image...



Side View...

Simply gorgeous methinks...:o)

So before I go I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a very
Merry Christmas and thank you for all your wonderful support and 
comments too...



3 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Vicky, adorable image and wonderful layout.
Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
hugs Sue xx

Danoesja said...

Hi Vicky
Very cute is this christmas card.
A very merry christmas for you and your family.
Hugs, Danoesja

Donna said...

Too cute vicky. such neat cutting out of your image and the CAS design is perfect :) Donna ♥ x