THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Wednesday 10 December 2014

LILI OF THE VALLEY ~ BABY HEART...

Morning all.....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of my new stamps from
Lili of the Valley....and this sweetie is called "Baby Heart"...


Front View...


Close up of image....


Side View....

Just the cutest wee ellie methinks....:o)

all items used are listed below....

So thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day too....


9 comments:

Sheila said...

OMG what a great card. He is just adorable and your colouring is fabulous as usual x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Awwwww I so want him to come & live with me....he is the cutest! Gorgeous colours & layout hun
Hugs Shell xx

Anne said...

Cute as a button Vicky
Anne x

Jo said...

Beautiful x

Mojca said...

oh my what a sweet image! Hugs! Mojca

Alina said...

so sweet and beautiful, Vicky!

joscelyne said...

c'est charmant et adorable, idéal pour un baby!

Brawny x said...

Such a cute image. A fab card Vicky. X

coops said...

aw so gorgeous vicky.adorable image and your colouring is beautiful :D

xx coops xx