THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday 6 October 2014

SUGAR NELLIE DT POST ~ BUNNY WITH GIFT...

Morning all.....

and I hope you are all well too.....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of my gorgeous Furry Friends from 
Sugar Nellie....and this sweetie is called "Bunny with Gift"...


Front view....


Close up of image...


Side View....

Just the cutest methinks....and free with purchase at Funky Kits too...!!

So thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day too...


5 comments:

Sheila said...

Lovely card - cute image and great layout. I always struggle with that so may need to have a look at these dies x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, I like the adorable image and the design
Kevin xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card, love the fab design.

Donna x

Stressed Stamper said...

Perfect Perfect Perfect - love it
Sarah x

coops said...

so gorgeous vicky.i love the banners and adorable bunny ;D

xx coops xx