THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Thursday 18 September 2014

WILD ROSE STUDIO DT POST ~ WINTER BUTTERFLY....

Morning all.....

and I hope you are all well too.....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of my new dies from Wild Rose Studio...and this gorgeous die is called "Winter Butterfly"...


Front View....


Close up of butterfly....


Side View....

Just so pretty methinks....and great for contemporary Christmas cards too....

So thanks for stopping by and have a great day too...


5 comments:

Whisper said...

WOW absolutely stunning, Luv Sam x

Anonymous said...

hi lovely vicky!
really love that butterfly!
"B" is back!;)lol!
big hugs to you!

Rosietoes said...

Beautiful card Vicky. Love the lo and the butterfly is gorgeous.

coops said...

oh wow so stunning vicky.i love the icy colours and beautiful winter butterfly ;D

xx coops xx

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

Gorgeous Card Vicky!

I love everything about this card, it's stunning.

I recently bought the Winter Butterfly Die, but I've not used it yet, but with some inspiration from your card, I'm sure I'll be using it soon

Happy Crafting!!! :) X X