THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 20 July 2014

CRAFT MOJO DT POST ~ YOU'RE SPECIAL...

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with some of my gorgeous stash 
from Craft Mojo...and today I have used a mix of MFT dies, Paper Smooches
 and Doodlebug goodies...


Front View...


Close up of flower...


Side View...

For details how I made this card please pop over to Craft Mojo blog here

Items Used...


So that's all from me today...and thanks for stopping by....:o)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Vicky this is stunning, so different from your usual style. Love the colors and pretty flower. Wishing you a lovely Sunday xxx

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Vicky
gorgeous card love the funky design
Hope you're well
Jacki x

Sue said...

This is stunning Vicky, a wonderful design and I love the colours.
hugs Sue xx

Anonymous said...

A fabulous creation, love it!
Helen x

Mojca said...

waw this is beautiful Vicky, love the lovely frame. hugs! Mojca