THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday 23 June 2014

SUGAR NELLIE DT POST ~ OUR SUMMER....

Morning all.....

and I hope you are all well too.....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have been playing with the new Scrap Berry stamps (available from July) from Sugar Nellie's Funky Kits store..and this sweetie is called "Our Summer"....so perfect for this time of year methinks...


I have teamed this gorgeous image with some pretty LOTV papers...


and coloured (for a change) with just Spectrum Noir pencils and Sansodor..
and it was my first attempt too...lol...


added the sentiment to the border die (came with stamp)...and some Doodlebug
Sprinkles too...


and the layout was created using my MFT dies...

Items Used..


Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments too :o)

So that's all from me today...but before I go I would like to say a big thank you for all your 
kind words regarding my Grandad...I really do appreciate them...

So hope you all have a lovely day...

and I'll catch ya all laters tonight...

3 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, love the very sweet image and fab colouring too hun.

Donna x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Vicky
Fabulous image.... Beautifully coloured...
Hugs Sylvie xxx

marion said...

Of course I had to order this one myself hehe, love your card with it, hugs, Marion