THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday, 15 June 2014

CRAFT MOJO DT POST ~ FRIEND...

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too.....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with some of my gorgeous stash
from Craft Mojo...and here is a very simples make for friend....


The lovely word die is from Paper Smooches...


and the gorgeous flower was made using my MFT Blueprints 14 dies..


I added some Doodlebug Sprinkles...


and the pretty papers and card are also from Doodlebug...

Items Used...


Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments too...:o)

So that's all from me today....off to have a wee play...

then a good catch up tonight when the footie is on...( I'm not going to mention England...tut tut !!)

So I hope you all have a lovely day...and thanks for stopping by too...

14 comments:

Sheila said...

Oh my! This is stunning and so far away from your usual style Vicky. Love it love it love it! X

Mary J said...

How lovely - love this modern card!!

Sue said...

Beautiful card and paper.
Sue xx

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, I love the colours and that fab die (I have just ordered it myself!) Hope you are having a lovely weekend xx

Gemma said...

Lovely card Vicky
Gemma xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, so stylish.
hugs Sue xx

cheryl said...

Oh this is gorgeous hun live the flower hugs cheryl xxx

Dunja Dücker said...

supersweet and i love the bit of CAS on this card Vicky.

Lots of Hugs
Dunja

Sharon said...

The papers are so pretty Vicky and such a simple but stunning design.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Erika said...

Love it Vicky.

Erika.

Mojca said...

Waaaaaaaaaaaw totaly gorgeous Vicky! hugs! Mojca

cards2love said...

I love the difference of cards you make!! This cas card is great!!
Have a nice day, liefs Mary

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous CAS creation hun!
Hugs Shell xx

coops said...

so gorgeous vicky.really fab cas design :D

xx coops xx