THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Saturday 24 May 2014

LILI OF THE VALLEY ~ FAIRIES...

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card...and today I have used another one of my gorgeous Art Pads from Lili of the Valley...and this sweet image is from Art Pad 6 - Fairies..

I have teamed this pretty fairy with some lovely LOTV papers...the layout was created using a mix of MFT dies...twine and some Doodlebug Sprinkles too...

and here she is....just adorable methinks...




Close up of image...


Arty View...


Side View...

Items Used...




Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments too...:o)

So that's all from me today....hope you all have a lovely day...

and I'll catch ya all laters tonight...

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww this is gorgeous Vicky, love the fairy image xxx

Debs said...

Adorable - love the sweet image and those fab sprinkles.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Debs xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card, have a great bank holiday cheers Sue N x

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card, have a great bank holiday cheers Sue N x

Claire said...

A gorgeous sparkly card hun. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

Gorgeous image and card,love it Vicky.
Sue xx

Mojca said...

oh waw Vicky what a gorgeous card! hugs!Mojca

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Vicky, she's adorable...enjoy the BH weekend.
Hugs Wendy xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, I love the pretty image and pretty detailing.
Hugs Sue xx

Sharon said...

This is a beautiful image Vicky and I love the design.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Kathleen said...

Stunning card, love all the die cuts and the layout, just gorgeous.

Kath x

Tracey T said...

Have had a bit of a struggle with leaving you a comment as each time I've visited you today I've had an odd little message box saying "no data". Am on the laptop now and although I had the same message on the first couple of attempts it has at least let me in to comment. Suspect the problem is at my end, not yours! Anyhoo, just wanted to say what a sweet card this is! Have a fab weekend xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous vicky.really sweet image and i love your pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, I like the sweet image and the soft colours.
Kevin xx