THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday, 7 April 2014

SUGAR NELLIE DT POST ~ A LITTLE HUG...

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of my adorable Leanne Ellis stamps from Sugar Nellie...and this adorable image is called "A Little Hug"...

I have teamed her up with some coloured card stock....the background was created by using one of my MFT Cover-up plates...a large MFT flower...MFT border die pearls and some twine too...

and here she is...rather cute methinks...




Close up of image..


Arty View...


Side View...

Items Used...

Stamp ~ Sugar Nellie @ Funky Kits
Coloured Cardstock ~ Stash
Colouring medium ~ Copics, Chalks & Prisma Pencils
Background ~ MFT Cover-up plate "Modern Morocco" @ DTDF
Border die ~ MFT Blueprints 4 @ DTDF
Flower ~ MFT Layered Rose @ DTDF
Stickles ~ Stardust
Pearls & Twine ~ Stash
Card Blank ~ Craftwork Cards

Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments too :o)

So that's all from me today....hope you all have a lovely day...

and I'll catch ya all laters tonight...

11 comments:

Debbie said...

Morning Vicky
I just love this. I recently bought 6 SN Leanne Ellis stamps (this is not one of them unfortunately) but the ones I have a just lovely. I recently made my MIL a set of notelettes and used all of them.
I like the trellis you have used in the background and the flower is super. Debbiex

Sue said...

Aww such a sweet image,love your card Vicky.
Hugs Sue

Juls said...

so very gorgeous!!! Do so love Leanne Ellis images. Hugs Juls

Irene said...

fabulous colouring, and what a pretty flower x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Vicky. I love the sweet image and wonderful layout.
hugs Sue xx

Creations by Shirl said...

Such a sweet card Vicky! love the image and the pretty details....

cheryl Baker said...

Beautiful card hun live the image and colours hugs cheryl xxx

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous as always Vicky.

Kath x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Wonderful Vickyi, lovely image and dies. Susan x

coops said...

so gorgeous Vicky.really stunning design and image and I love your colours ;D

xx coops xx

Craftyrose said...

Beautiful card. You've inspired me to find my own stamp. I forgot how cute it is.xx