THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Tuesday 11 March 2014

LILI OF THE VALLEY ~ TELEPHONE TED...

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too.....:o)

So onto my card.....and today I have played with one of my uber cute stamps from Lili of the Valley....and this sweetie is called "Telephone Ted"...

I have teamed him up with some gorgeous LOTV papers...the simples layout was done using my MFT Blueprint dies...and a couple of tiny pearls too...

and here he is....just so adorable methinks...




Close up of image...


Arty View...


Side View...

Papers ~ Always & Forever @ LOTV
Colouring medium ~ Copics, Chalks & Spectrum Noir pencils
Layout ~ Mix of MFT Blueprint dies and Pierced Squares @ DTDF
Pearls ~ Stash
Card Blank ~ Craftwork Cards

Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments too :o)

So that's all from me today....hope you all have a lovely day....

and I'll catch ya all laters tonight...

12 comments:

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely cute bear, have a great week cheers Sue N x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, adorable image coloured so beautifully.
hugs Sue xx

caroline said...

oh that is just so cute, lovely image and great layout as always
caroline x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, adorable stamp and my all time most fav papers too x Susan x

Mary J said...

Another super sweet card, Vicky! I love the ickle lickle pearls!

Claire said...

Adorable card hun. Hugs, Claire x

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! this is gorgeous Vicky, love the super cute image.

Donna x

Anita said...

So adorable - love it!

Kathleen said...

Super sweet card.

Kath x

Lynsey said...

Hi Vicky, what an adorable card!
Hugs Lynsey x

Stacy Morgan said...

So adorable! I love the CAS style girl.

coops said...

so gorgeous vicky.adorable sweet bear and your colours are beautiful :D

xx coops xx